Free printable cat quote about cat hair - freebie




For today I created a free printable cat quote wall art for you. A funny quote about cat hair on the clothes for cat lovers:

Cat hair
is
the 
new black.

It's almost completely black and white colored with a tiny bit baby pink in it. The background makes a polka dot pattern. The quote is decorated with cute black paw prints.

Just download and print it out and put it somewhere on the wall or on a black board where it makesyou to smile. :-)

>> Enjoy! <<
click on images to enlarge


free printable cat quote
funny cat quote about cat hair
freebie

Download tutorial:
When you click on the image, it will appear larger. If you have a PC, just right mouse click and save the file to your computer. If you have a Mac, click ctrl and (at the same time) mouse click on the image until you get a pop-up menu with an option to save the file.


Comments

  1. Oh definitely :-) I must be very trendy then ?!!! Hahahaha :-D

    Thank you for this.

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog and I am in love! I am a cat fanatic - I have 3 of them! So I can't wait to take a look around your blog. This quote is purr-fect! So fun! I guess I am in style finally! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts